Want to buy her a jewelry to show her that you love her, but not to overwhelm her with a diamond ring, and not to have chosen a jewelry that she doesn’t like at all? Choosing a jewelry can be HARD, but it can also be enjoyable and make you feel great about your taste and choice if you can tell the meaning behind your choice and show your understanding about her favorites - don’t worry, here comes a friendly guidance. Grasp the 5 key principals below, your girlfriend would like your selection and loves even more the thoughtfulness and meaning behind.
5 Key Principals with 10 Jewelry Ideas for your girlfriend:
1. High quality. While solid gold is precious, it is very expensive, consider the trending 14k or 18k gold plated jewelry with 925 sterling silver as the base metal. This makes a luxurious and beautiful jewelry while its price is more friendly.
2. Hypoallergenic jewelry. According to Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, more than 50 million Americans have experienced various types of allergies each year. Great if your girlfriend doesn’t suffer from any skin allergy which would allow a greater variety of choices in jewelries, otherwise, it would be sensible to choose her a hypoallergenic jewelry which is free of lead and nickel. 925 sterling silver jewelries are hypoallergenic, suitable for all skin types. It is usually plated with real gold (for gold color) or platinum (for silver color), which is also hypoallergenic.3. Color that she likes – there are a wide range of colors for jewelry, but if we are to categorize them, these three come at the top: Gold, Silver and Colored jewelries. Think about the earrings, necklaces, bracelets or rings that she wore recently. If you cannot recall, next time you may move her hair a bit to check out her earring or necklace before you kiss on her face.
5. Love Element – Of course, this is a gift to deliver your love message to your beloved woman. Choosing a jewelry that can enhance your message would be a great choice. Consider a necklace with a heart-shaped pendant necklace, moon and star necklace, sun and moon necklace or a ring with rose which represents the intensity and romance of love. Imagine how she can’t wait to share it to her best friends about your love present…
1. Share your thinking process with her, tell her why you chose the jewelry for her, and tell her how much you want to choose her a jewelry that she likes – this would definitely melt her heart.
2. Be confident about your choice - she will look great with the jewelry as this is a choice after your careful consideration. Stay cool if she doesn’t seem to agree, she may just doesn’t want to tell you her true feelings even though she feels as sweet as a candy.
What do you think? Did I miss anything that you wold like to add on? Any other great ideas or thoughts to share? Please feel free to comment below.